A Career at Brookland....
- Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Mrs Cawley on 01992 624487 to arrange a visit.
- Brookland Junior School is working towards UNICEF Rights Respecting School status and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
- CVs will not be accepted for any posts.
When you join Brookland Junior School you are joining a community of staff and pupils who want to be the very best they can be. We think carefully about the process of learning and strive to give our pupils the most challenging and exciting learning opportunities possible.
We treat each other with respect, kindness and consideration.We talk about having a ‘Growth Mindset’ and this applies as much to the staff as the pupils. Our school is built on the principles of our Brookland Six and there is an energy and enthusiasm about everything we do. As our school grows we are always looking for new and inspiring teachers who can bring something special to the school.
Whatever you are passionate about... it might be the development of approaches to teaching and learning or subject expertise or developing a project or coaching etc, we are looking for skilled teachers to bring fresh thinking to the rich mix of ideas at our school. To help you decide if this is the school for you, here a few things we do:
- We provide collaborative professional development that gives you the chance to learn new skills and approaches and then embed them in your practice.
- We give you a chance to learn from the best consultants and advisors, as well as chance to work with colleagues as a team, coaching and supporting each other.
- We believe in developing every child to their full potential, but we believe too in developing the full potential of all members of staff.
- We offer a choice of routes for career progression.
What we won’t do is fail to see your potential
We would love you to come and visit us and see the school in action or call us to talk things through. We are a school that is ‘Moving Forward Together’ and we are looking for people who believe that more of the same is just not ambitious enough.
Sorry, there are no current vacancies at our school