Please visit the Teach in Herts Website for details of how to apply for any of our advertised vacancies
Brookland Junior Schoollooking to recruit 2 new positions.
LSA - September 2019 20 hours per week Monday-Friday (term time)
TA - fulltime Monday-Friday (term time)
We would consider a more flexible approach to the working pattern for the right candidates.
The TA positions will be supporting pupils in class as well as carrying out intervention work to develop pupils' word reading and reading comprehension skills, mathematics skills and/or social skills for which training will be provided. The LSA role will be supporting a year 3 child from September.
We are looking for someone who:-
- approaches all work with high expectations and a can-do attitude;
- maintains a consistent, caring approach to working with children;
- works well alone and as part of a team;
- dedicates themselves to continuing professional development; and,
- preferably speaks two or more languages, including English.
We can offer you:-
- a hardworking senior leadership team who recognise those going above and beyond;
- experienced, supportive and welcoming colleagues;
- children who are a pleasure to work with and support;
- great opportunities for personal and professional development; and,
- an opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to the normal safeguarding checks. Applications should be made on-line using the standard HCC application and person specification forms